Everyone knows the best time to be a member of the VOL Navy Boaters’ Association is during football season, but membership truly lasts all year long and its value increases the more we get to know each other. That is why we have redesigned the website to make it easier for everyone share posts about themselves, their boats, and the good times they enjoy on the water. Submitting a post at our membership site is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the site with your Username & Password.
- Click the “Vol Navy Boaters Association” tab in the upper left corner.
- Select “Dashboard” from the drop down menu that appears.
- Click on the “Posts” tab on the left and select “Add New”.
- Enter a Title and then write the Body of your post.
- To add a Picture to your post (recommended), follow the steps below.
- Place your cursor at the Very Bottom of the body of your post.
- Click the “Add Media” button beneath the Title of your post.
- Click the “Select Files” button in the center of the page.
- Browse to the picture on your Desktop. Select it and upload it.
- Click the “Insert into Post” button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click the Publish button on the right hand side of the screen.
Saturday’s aUTumn Harvest aboard the Queen Priscilla was the perfect way to end an emotional football season that started with so much hope and promise. It was great to finally unwind with lots of friends and delicious food in the “clubhouse” setting that was created aboard the classic queen. In addition to the flavorful frozen margaritas, apple cranberry stuffed pork loin and classic beef pot roast, our guests contributed to the harvest by bringing buffalo chicken dip, roasted potatoes, yeast rolls, chocolate eclair cake, apple pie, cherry yum yum, caramelized pecans, delicious chocolate candies and a very special red velvet cake to wish a blessing on our marina community!
If you are going to the TENNESSE/Florida game, or just want to join the pre-game fun at the VOL Navy, join us aboard the “Queen Priscilla”. She will be making her VOL Navy debut tied next the the “KokOasis” at the front of the fleet. The “Queen Priscilla” is a 64′ classic retired cruise vessel we recently purchased and have restored. She is a perfect “party barge”. Bring some of your favorite snacks & beverages and share a good time on the Tennessee River before the VOLS chop them GATORS! Since game time is 6 pm, the party will be happening from 2 pm – 5 pm.
See the VOL Navy Cams posted on the left hand side bar.
Recycling efforts afoot again at the VOL Navy. When you arrive, this year you will see large signs at the center pavilion announcing it as a recycle center. Please plan to recycle this year. Recycle glass, plastic and paper.