Welcome to a new season everyone! Can’t wait to see y’all again.
I am trying to find a Vol Navy flag for my 1959 Chris Craft runabout. I can find the 12X18 that goes at the back but need the pennant style for the front.
Recycle this year! The City of Knoxville again is preparing for this upcoming Football season and knows our members will be visiting again. Additional waste and recycling totes to accommodate the volume will be placed at the Navy Docks Pavilion. The University of Tennessee, City of Knoxville and Alcoa Aluminum Co. work together on this effort. A banner has been posted and handouts drawing attention to the recycling efforts are available. We would like to request your continued support. We are always investigating new ways to educate and promote our recycling efforts and that includes partnering with active memberships like the Vol Navy.
We’d like to thank the Vol Navy for including us as members and we look forward to a great Fall Season !!! We just bought a 24′ Party Boat, so you’ll see us on the water come Football Time !!!
We would like to offer ALL VOL NAVY members a 10% discount on any order here at the WING ZONE at 2121 Cumberland Av on the UT Strip !! Simply mention this post when you come in or call and you’ll get your discount !!
Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you soon !!
Everyone knows the best time to be a member of the VOL Navy Boaters’ Association is during football season, but membership truly lasts all year long and its value increases the more we get to know each other. That is why we have redesigned the website to make it easier for everyone share posts about themselves, their boats, and the good times they enjoy on the water. Submitting a post at our membership site is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the site with your Username & Password.
- Click the “Vol Navy Boaters Association” tab in the upper left corner.
- Select “Dashboard” from the drop down menu that appears.
- Click on the “Posts” tab on the left and select “Add New”.
- Enter a Title and then write the Body of your post.
- To add a Picture to your post (recommended), follow the steps below.
- Place your cursor at the Very Bottom of the body of your post.
- Click the “Add Media” button beneath the Title of your post.
- Click the “Select Files” button in the center of the page.
- Browse to the picture on your Desktop. Select it and upload it.
- Click the “Insert into Post” button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click the Publish button on the right hand side of the screen.